so that I care little
for any judgment but yours." -- George MacDonald
I love to write. But it can be a lonely vigil. A writer who writes for a living gets a substantial sense of his impact by the books or articles he sells. Online bloggers/tweeters get feedback through comments, retweets, pageviews, etc.
For those of you who read this blog you can see I don't get a
lot of feedback. I write to encourage and build up not create controversy. So perhaps that's why there isn't much in the way of comment. But I would appreciate an honest critique of this blog if you have a moment. I'd like to see it expand and grow to a greater viewership but not sure if it is something that appeals to anyone but a narrow tract of friends who either are genuinely encouraged by the insight offered or are just being polite.
Any thoughts, questions, criticism on:
- the goal of combing Jesus' words, insights from George MacDonald, and my experiences to encourage followers of Jesus in their journey.
- Writing style: predictable, unique, easy/difficult to read, insufficient crediting for quotes, images, etc
- Use of Illustrations, photos, etc
- Theological perspective
- Impact it has on your understanding of discipleship, God, Jesus, obedience, etc.
- Anything else that comes to mind.
If you have any experience in blogging or growing social media that would help me expand this outreach, if you think it has a wider readership potential, would very much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
In Jesus' love and service,