Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Resolute Righteousness

"In your majesty ride out victoriously
for the cause of truth and meekness and righteousness; let your right hand teach you awesome deeds!"
-Psalm 45:4

Do you need a cause in 2016?  


How about this one: 

  • Truth
  • Meekness
  • Righteousness
"I have been initiated into the company of those whose work is to rid the world of evil...beginning with myself." George MacDonald

Truth: 
-allowing the Spirit of God to expose whatever in me is not lovely and keeps me from reaching my potential to love and be loved.

Meekness: 
-accepting his good judgment with a heart of repentance and obedience.

Righteousness: 
-doing what He shows me is the right way and letting him produce a fruitful and satisfying life through me.
As for me, I shall behold your face in righteousness; when I awake, I shall be satisfied with your likeness.  --Psalm 17:15

My prayer for fellow followers of Jesus in 2016 is that together we might

  • Mean what Jesus means
  • Do what Jesus does
  • Be known, like Jesus, not by religion, but by righteousness
  • Be His Righteousness, not measured by the law of popular sentiment or political will, but Righteousness measured by the Law of Love.
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. You can post them here or send me an email: clyon2msu@gmail.com. Thanks for reading, hope you are encouraged, blessed, challenged and grow stronger in your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Charlie