I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I have been initiated into the company of those whose work is to send sin out of the world, first of all by sending it out of myself, by being done with it.
- He has a right to my absolute obedience.
- He is making of me a new creation capable of right action, right being, right attitude, right relations.
- He accomplishes this through my unsteady striving to obey His words of spirit and life.
- He knows that the scale of my being is too large for me to manage on my own and therefore gives me the gifts of His Spirit, reason, hope, faith and power to grow into a being like Him.
- His is Perfect Love that created the universe and goes on creating for His own expansion of joy and pleasure.
- He is a Consuming Fire that refines the unlovely in me to produce more through me capable of Divine Love.
- I trust Him. I do not trust in language, doctrines, theologies, traditions, experiences or opinions about Him.
- I believe. I am not afraid.