Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Treasures In Heaven.1

"Live your lives doing to others, 
as you would have them do to you."
--Jesus


The little girl was obviously frustrated in her attempts to get the younger boy to stop pestering her. I stopped the bus to
address the situation. "Did you ask him to stop?" I inquired. She nodded quietly. I told the boy to come to the front of the bus. "Did she ask you to stop bothering her?" He shrugged his shoulders and smirked. "Do you know the line between good natured teasing and bullying?" Another shrug, another smirk. "Let me tell you, its when the person asks you to stop. That's the line. Why did you keep pestering her when she asked you to stop?" "Because I like to!" he sneered. "Young man, that is evil." His eyes grew wide, the smirk disappeared.

List Ten Things You'd like Others To Do For You. 

Here's my list (this isn't as easy as it looks):
  • Take me seriously. Seriously. 
  • Love Good. 
  • Be Good. 
  • Do Good. 
  • Live the truth. 
  • Encourage. 
  • Reprove. 
  • Listen to God. Talk to me. 
  • Walk in the light. 
  • Love me deeply from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. You can post them here or send me an email: clyon2msu@gmail.com. Thanks for reading, hope you are encouraged, blessed, challenged and grow stronger in your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Charlie